Relating Fractions & Decimals Game

I made these cute matching game cards to help reinforce the relationship between fractions and decimals. We will be having a complete lesson on this in a few days and I can't wait for my students to be able to use these! After the lesson I will let each group play for about 5- 10 minutes before beginning their daily assignment. After we do it as a class I am going to put it in the math sponge activities basket for finished students to be able to pull back out and play with a partner during extra time. You can find it here

Extra Info: My sponge activity basket has math games for students to play when they complete their math assignement. What better way to get kids interested in math then to turn things into a game? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...