Journal Entry's

Everyday for morning work my students do a journal entry. This is the first year I have done journal entries on a daily basis and I have come to really enjoy them! Every morning my students come in, get their journal from the journal basket, and begin writing their journal entry. Not only does it help with a morning procedure because my students do the same routine every day, but it really helps their writing skills. Having a time to write every day makes them much more comfortable with writing and putting their thoughts on paper. I read their journal entries (almost) daily. I love learning about my students. I get to learn something about them that I probably never would have found out typically. You can get all the Journal entries at my teacherpayteacher store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...