Classroom Craft

Every once in awhile I get bitten by a creative bug and I just feel like making something! Now keep in mind I am not that great at being crafty, but I sure do try! Over the summer I made a couple of things for my classroom. Not only were they pretty inexpensive, but it gives my classroom a touch of uniqueness! On top of that my students thought I was  an up and coming Picasso when they found out I made it!

Here are two things I made for my classroom. The first one is a sunburst mirror! I found the idea on pinterest (surprise surprise). All you need is a small mirror, pencils, hot glue, and ribbon! It was pretty easy to make. (Outside of burning my finger a few times, which happens every time I use the hot glue.) The only down side was that I made it at home and when I put it in the car some of the pencils broke off and I had to hot glue them again when I got it to school. Other then that it turned out great! The second thing I made is a painted canvas with acrylic paint. I still think I want to add something to the white part around my name. It looks a little bare, but I'm not sure what else to add....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...