Hot Air Balloon Bulletin Board for Accelerated Reader

Hey Guys! Today I want to share my new A.R. bulletin board with you. Every year I change out this board according to our A.R. theme. This year's theme is "On the Road to Reading". Each teacher had to choose a state to represent on this "road." I choose Kansas! I mainly chose Kansas because I wanted to do something with the Wizard of Oz. To go with my Kansas/Wizard of Oz theme I chose to do my A.R. board with a hot air balloons! I think it turned out pretty cute!



I bought the hot air balloon bulletin board set here. This is what the set looks like...

In the clouds it has the point clubs. When the student reaches a point club they get to choose one of the smaller air balloons, I'll write their name on it, and then place it by the correct point club cloud. I drew one cloud by hand and then traced it so that the clouds would have a similar look. 

Check out my past A.R. boards... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...