Mathematical Practices Common Core Posters

Hey guys! This summer I have been doing lots of work to prepare for the upcoming Common Core implementation for our county. I found these cute mathematical practices posters that correlate with the 8 mathematical practices of common core. There are posters for K-1, 2-3, and 4-5 that are written in kid-friendly terms. I've included the links below so you can check them out! These would be great to help explain to the students what test graders are looking for on their constructed response assessments!








6 comments:

  1. Amazing! I was just planning to start making something similar. You've saved me a lot of time and effort. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the posters! I found you through Teaching Blog Traffic School and just started following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for 4th grade blogs to follow and found yours through a Google search. I love your blog and the amazing ideas you have shared. You also have a book recommendation section which I like! I've never seen that before :) I'm your newest follower! I also have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Head on over to my blog in a few for details!

    Stephanie
    Grooving Through Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I click on the link for the 4-5 Common Core Posters I am receiving an ERROR message. Can you tell me where I can locate these so I can try again? These are fantastic and wondering if only available for Math?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no... I'm getting an error page too. If the link still doesn't work you can try googling Jordan School District Math Posters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just nominated your blog for a Liebster award. :)

    Check out my post for the details:
    http://msthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...