Make a Cell Model Project

Hey guys! Recently we learned about cells, cell parts, and the cell part's job. For extra credit I challenged my students to make cell models of either plant cells or animal cells. I cannot express how proud I am of my kiddos! They went above and beyond my expectations and I wanted to share their awesome creations with you!

                                                               These are my proud kiddos!


                                                 The following 3 pictures are made out of CAKE!                                        
                          

These are the other cell projects made our of everything from candle wax to clay to styrofoam.  




 












3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea... do you have a rubric? please contact me at tamara.taylor@rcsd.ms

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool projects!I love the one with the chip bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please share the rubric?!
    ljames@ncpsk12.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...